Terms Of Service
By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by MaxHealthyReviews, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the websites and webpages to which MaxhealthyReviews.com links, and that link to MaxhealthyReviews.com. We do not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to outer website or webpage, MaxHealthyReviews does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of others websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As we ask others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by MaxhealthyReviews.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify MaxHealthyReviews in accordance with MaxHealthyReviews’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of MaxHealthyReviews or others. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to us.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from MaxHealthyReviews to you any MaxHealthyReviews or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with MaxHealthyReviews. MaxHealthyReviews, MaxhealthyReviews.com, the MaxhealthyReviews.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with MaxhealthyReviews.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of MaxHealthyReviews or MaxHealthyReviews’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any MaxHealthyReviews or third-party trademarks.
Information on our website is NOT presented by a medical practitioner. We are not doctors and all information on this page are for educational and informational purposes only. We do not provide an alternative for professional medical advice, examination, or diagnosis, and we are not responsible for anyone using the information on this website. If you need a medical advice, always talk to your doctor first.
Please click here if you want to see our About page.
If you purchase any product through the links given on this site we may receive a referral commission that helps us to maintain this website. The cost to you is the same as if you bought it directly from the company.
However, the commission has no influence on the content information we are providing. We always strive to provide you our honest, truthful and objective opinions, our conclusions and experiences, and the compensation we can receive (if you buy the product) not affect on our point of view or our suggestion and recommendation.
While it is a good practice for the visitor of any review site to treat every product recommendation with a healthy degree of skepticism, it would be a mistake to assume that every review is invalid just because there may be a commission paid to the reviewer. Here are some of the readers protections we attempt to build into our reviews:
1. Many of the reviews contain lots of factual information that is easily verifiable. We always try to provide an honest and accurate assessment.
2. The review includes a section that is a subjective summary. This is based on the personal experience of the reviewer.
3. Attempts are made to establish the general consensus in relation to specific products by reading reviews of those products on other sites, along with user testimonials and we attempt to portray this overall perception in our reviews.
4. We always provide links to the manufacturers’ website to provide additional information that is not available in our reviews. Some of this information can include customer testimonials, more specific product details, sales information, free newsletters and even samples.
These are good rules of practice. It is important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer.
If you do not see a disclosure policy on a review site, that reviewer may be committing an offence.
We hope that you have a useful and meaningful experience as a direct result of our detailed reviews and articles. We welcome any feedback that may help us to improve your experience when visiting this website.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us through our Contact Page.